News From The World
- Why continuous development is the key to meeting daily demands
- British Gas, Coca-Cola, Google: 5 things that mattered this week
- What brands are doing for Comic Relief’s Red Nose Day
- M&S wants a ‘single front door to the brand’ as it looks to promote inclusivity
- Watch online now: Our AdWeek Europe panel on the agency of the future
- International bulletin: Adidas uses robots to knit personalised jumpers and Miller Lite tests mobile ordering
- Curious, accountable and collaborative: The key characteristics a marketer must possess
- Coca-Cola ditches global CMO role in leadership shake-up
SDEK & FREDERICK UNIVERSITY COLLABORATION
FREDERICK University and the Department Fine and Applied Arts recently began an important collaboration with SDEK. The objective of this collaboration is the promotion of the Department’s students’ work through our website. In this way the professionals of our sector might come in direct contact with new talents, new persons that at an early date will be activated and be employed in the space of design and communication in general.
The work that will be portrayed on the web page of SDEK during the year will change regularly, since the exhibition of the most students possible is the actual objective. This is just one step out of many that will jumpstart a constructive collaboration between SDEK and the University.