News From The World
- Theo Paphitis puts the focus on employee wellbeing with credit union for retail
- Keith Weed: Improving ad quality will solve the industry’s digital issues
- Innocent’s Helen Pomphrey joins Cawston Press as first marketing boss
- Tanya Joseph: For brand safety, look to insight not algorithms
- 5 killer stats to start your week
- The secrets of building heritage brands
- Marks & Spencer, Facebook, Jaguar: Everything that matters this morning
- Attribution is broken, here’s how to fix it
SDEK & FREDERICK UNIVERSITY COLLABORATION
FREDERICK University and the Department Fine and Applied Arts recently began an important collaboration with SDEK. The objective of this collaboration is the promotion of the Department’s students’ work through our website. In this way the professionals of our sector might come in direct contact with new talents, new persons that at an early date will be activated and be employed in the space of design and communication in general.
The work that will be portrayed on the web page of SDEK during the year will change regularly, since the exhibition of the most students possible is the actual objective. This is just one step out of many that will jumpstart a constructive collaboration between SDEK and the University.