News From The World
- Advertisers to keep increasing online spend despite the majority thinking they’ve over-invested
- P&G overhauls its marketing as it concedes ‘parity doesn’t cut it’
- EasyJet CEO Carolyn McCall on why marketers need allies across the business
- PepsiCo says it is ‘smartly’ prioritising healthier products and ecommerce
- John Lewis on the journey to make its advertising as iconic throughout the year
- Why mums are drawn to brands like Disney, Warburtons and EasyJet
- The seven characteristics of brands mums love
- McDonald’s says it has ‘no reason to be nervous’ about Brexit
SDEK & FREDERICK UNIVERSITY COLLABORATION
FREDERICK University and the Department Fine and Applied Arts recently began an important collaboration with SDEK. The objective of this collaboration is the promotion of the Department’s students’ work through our website. In this way the professionals of our sector might come in direct contact with new talents, new persons that at an early date will be activated and be employed in the space of design and communication in general.
The work that will be portrayed on the web page of SDEK during the year will change regularly, since the exhibition of the most students possible is the actual objective. This is just one step out of many that will jumpstart a constructive collaboration between SDEK and the University.